• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

526 Hemi For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
i ain't a purist!!! i just can't afford it. I really hope you can sell it.
same here, I'd be a buyer if I was in the market, I hope someone capitalizes on the great deal...

I will install install into your car for a nominal fee so you don't have to fool with it!! This needs to go, I have other projects I would like to fund with the sale of this one. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

:banghead::banghead::banghead:hemirunnerrrrrrrrrrr yer killing me. i bought a 6.1 hemi an 6 speed. if you where a year early i would be having me a 700hp HEMI. :icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry:

:banghead::banghead::banghead:hemirunnerrrrrrrrrrr yer killing me. i bought a 6.1 hemi an 6 speed. if you where a year early i would be having me a 700hp HEMI. :icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry:

I could've had it done last year! You should've "flashed the cash!!" LOL

Your location says down south as that is where I am I thought you might be around these parts.

Interested in a trade for a restored 66 Coronet 500 Silver, 440 4 speed, Legendary black buckets, console with factory tach - Everything is new, rebuilt or replated.....

Your location says down south as that is where I am I thought you might be around these parts.
It's in reference to all the less than brilliant people in Chicago I talk to weekly that keep referring to our location as "down south"....

- - - Updated - - -

Interested in a trade for a restored 66 Coronet 500 Silver, 440 4 speed, Legendary black buckets, console with factory tach - Everything is new, rebuilt or replated.....
Throw up some pictures and let me know what you have in mind. I'm not interested in trading up on anything that's for sure so it'd have to be a straight across deal. My preference would be to sell it outright and get on with my twin turbo build. I also have a stock appearing 572 hemi that's been freshened that makes similar power numbers. I'll keep and run whichever engine doesn't sell.

Btt!! Evidently you guys don't want any real power so I can detune these things anyway you like!!!

Or 5K for the entire top end kit and I'll keep the short block as a spare.

I may have a home for your hemi. I've been trying to get a 440 built for my 68 GTX restoration, but can't find a builder who can deliver one in the time frame I need it in. Get back to me and we will talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back