• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

6 pack Identification help

Wigger

Local time
10:54 AM
Reaction score
Would like to identify these carbs and intake, also interested in value, #s list-4783 2314,list 4782 2464, list 782 2464

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 248
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 266
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 236
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 219
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 261
those are the aftermarket mechanical carbs. they could be bought at the dealer or any speed shop back in the 70's. i don't know when holley quit making them but i suspect it's been quite awhile.

I agree it is over the counter direct connection parts 6 pack set up. The carbs are mechanical secondaries and the aluminum intakes with the CH6B are an over the counter item. They also take a different linkage and fuel line set up.
Matt

That is the same thing I have on my 70 Charger. Someone told me its called a "hustle stuff" 6-pack. Its the dealer installed option I think. Mine seem to work okay, although they hesitate sometime at low rpm if you kick it down real quick. Something's probably not adjusted right. The linkage and fuel lines are on the drivers side.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, don't have any idea on the value.

Auto Transport Service
Back