• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

6 Pack Tuner Experts in NW?

Slant 6 Music

Local time
10:48 AM
Reaction score
I wonder if there is anyone up in Seattle (north) area, that is a Mopar 6 pack guru? I'm looking for some tuning help in upcoming months. I don't expect freebies. Thanks!

You ever find anyone to help? I'm out in Woodinville, pretty good (now) with the 6-pack. You have any specific questions?

I have a tunning guide article about the sixpack... dunno if would help, but can post it tomorrow.

Let me know if you have any questions. I've torn my set apart so many times I could probably do it blindfolded. I've also made pretty much every mistake possible...

IMG_5840.JPG

Thanks for the replies. I have gotten a ton of help from one of our board members who lives in the area. 72RRGTX Doug. He knows every inch of these cars, very knowledgeable. Rebuilt the carbs several months ago. The only change I'll likely make know is to replace the springs in the diaphragms, which might be a little too light, causing a slight gag on full open jabs. Jeff, since you're in the area, it would be nice to meet up with you some time. Maybe I've met you before, you're car looks familiar. Were you at C&C in RTC last year with your car?

Thanks Nacho! I appreciate the information. I've saved it in my library.

I spent a ton of time on the springs in the vacuum actuators. I ended up using the black ones, second firmest. Got the best throttle reaction from them. The lighter springs will definitely cause a hiccup as the outer carbs open up before the engine is ready for them.

Thanks Jeff. Got some on the way. Saw your car at Monroe, but missed you. Did you see the Phoenix Hemi Cuda? Pretty cool. Hope to see you at Stanwood this weekend.

FYI for you guys - if you didnt know there was someone that posted a beyond extensive educational tuning how to/what to for Six Pack owners on this site a few years back. It will be in the servers and could pretty easily be tracked down if you know how to do so here. I’m sure a mod would help you. @kiwigtx knows where all the bones are buried and likely could resurface it for you. It was on the site at various times for quite awhile. Good hunting.

Auto Transport Service
Back