• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 61 Dodge polara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone out there have a line on a 61 Dodge polara for sale?
Since your ad doesn’t state whether looking for a project or completed car here’s a link to one that was for sale on the Forward Look forum a few years back.

The 60-61 Dodges can be difficult to find and will state that this one was probably one of the best condition for an unrestored car.
Not certain but, believe that the car didn’t sell. I’m a member on the Forward Look forum and can reach out to the owner to get contact info for you. Also I have a lot of 1960-61 Dodge parts available.
Send me a PM with any questions.

Viewing a thread - 1961 Dodge Polara 2 door Hardtop

Since your ad doesn’t state whether looking for a project or completed car here’s a link to one that was for sale on the Forward Look forum a few years back.

The 60-61 Dodges can be difficult to find and will state that this one was probably one of the best condition for an unrestored car.
Not certain but, believe that the car didn’t sell. I’m a member on the Forward Look forum and can reach out to the owner to get contact info for you. Also I have a lot of 1960-61 Dodge parts available.
Send me a PM with any questions.

Viewing a thread - 1961 Dodge Polara 2 door Hardtop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back