• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

62'-63' Gage Panel

Stumper

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:00 PM
Reaction score
Anyone know if the gage cluster panel from the 63' Plymouth B - body (Savoy, Belvedere, SF) will fit the 62' ? I know the gage layout is different and all, I'm just trying to determine if the outside shape and mounting screw holes are the same. They look the same but just wanting to be sure they are.

I'm looking for a panel to use as a template to fab up one out of aluminum - without taking my existing one out. I know it's not a big deal to pull mine out but I have access to one out of a 63' that saves the hassle - if they are the same. :eusa_wall:

should fit here some picture I took of a 62 with a 63 dash in it!

Attachments

• IMGP1427.JPG
    IMGP1427.JPG
    81.5 KB · Views: 151
  • IMGP1418.JPG
    IMGP1418.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 150
I know they look the same - and "logic" would say they didn't make just a slight redesign for one model year. Wish I could confirm if they interchange. If not I will just need to pull mine out and make the template I guess.

Anyone else that might know for sure if the 63' and 62' dash will interchange??

When restoring my 63 Fury I found that they are interchangable just the gauge layout was different.Guess that being said wire connection and length would be next question. I don't have answer on that as I kept my 63 cluster.

Thanks for the confirmation. Wire length and all isn't a concern as I will be using all aftermarket gages and lights.

Thanks for all of the helpful feedback on this guys. Once I get my new dash finished I'll post some pictures.

Auto Transport Service
Back