• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 62-65 Cable Actuated 727 Transmission Park Cable Clamp Bolt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furyous62

Local time
6:29 PM
Reaction score
Hi,
Looking for the clamp bolt for a push button 727. I was in the middle of repairing an exhaust melt in the cable rubber coating (long story) when we moved recently from Illinois to Colorado. During the move I somehow lost the clamp bolt. I'm over a barrel here, please help. Trying to reverse engineer one and have it made may be my only option.

Pictures borrowed from 62 to 65 Mopars site for part identification.

Screenshot_20230820_094422_Chrome.jpg

I have one with a buggered up thread. I was going to make some on my lathe but, no time yet. I can take the dimensions and send you the clamp bolt and you can try to salvage the thread or use it for a pattern to make a new one? Or make a bunch and sell them.
Mike

I have one with a buggered up thread. I was going to make some on my lathe but, no time yet. I can take the dimensions and send you the clamp bolt and you can try to salvage the thread or use it for a pattern to make a new one? Or make a bunch and sell them.
Mike
That works for me. At this point I'm in "beggars can't be choosers" mode. Would appreciate anything.

Make me an offer. Shipped from Canada

Sounds great. Pm me your address and I will get it out tomorrow

Shipped today. That is the Canada post tracking number. Sorry forgot to ask how long, usually 5 to 10 days due to customs

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back