• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

62-65 Car show

20210813_153611.jpg

View attachment 1151900

I installed a new US radiator and it is awesome to see the temp never get over 190

I installed a new US radiator and it is awesome to see the temp never get over 190
I put a bigger one in my Swinger last year. I got tired of the embarrassment of pulling into a car show and blowing coolant all over. LOL

I put a bigger one in my Swinger last year. I got tired of the embarrassment of pulling into a car show and blowing coolant all over. LOL
I had a hell of a time getting a radiator to fit. I tried Coldcase that radiator was amazing looking but would have required a lot of modification, I tried Dillon but after 4 weeks of my radiator not being touched a friend recommended US radiator. I called them, gave them the numbers on my old radiator, 3 weeks later I had a nice radiator only needed minor modifications to fit!

Well, I can finally throw my hat in the ring. Picked up my new to me 1963 MaxWedge clone 9/11
Owner gave me quite a bit of history. Came out of New York in about 2007. Found a photos on Moparts car show from 2002. This is it today

1963PlymFuryPinkBG-side (1).jpg 1963PlymFuryPinkBG-engine.jpg 1963PlymFuryPinkBG-front2.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back