• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

62-65 Car show

heres a couple more pics I like....:headbang:
These are awesome pics with the plane. The color of the car sitting with the contrast of the plane sure add to one another.
Another fine pic on this site.
I've been all over this site and I haven't seen a car that I don't like yet.
Preachr

2.jpg
1.jpg

No high dollar restorations here. Both are /6 manual cars (the moredoor was a one owner local survivor with a super clean interior, the wagon needs floors).

I'm diggin' those 63's..Makes me want to get mine out of the moth balls........

IMG_2164.jpg

63's are the best!...they are almost a 65,lol!..yep that's Sonny....getting some windshield time!

Belvedere 2.jpg

A 63 wagon. Thats cool as I wish I had one to go with my 63 Sport Fury. Here is a real nice one. Ron

410956184.jpg

This is my 63 parked next to my buddies. We are about the only 63 Plymouths I see around my area in Md. Ron

412577774.jpg

A 63 wagon. Thats cool as I wish I had one to go with my 63 Sport Fury. Here is a real nice one. Ron

410956184.jpg

Got my first '63 wagon (Belvedere) back in '78 for $75. Even came with a Mopar hemi hood scoop and deep dish steel wheels. The one I have now, I just got, and is the first I've had since 1979.

Auto Transport Service
Back