• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

62-65 Car show

I put some new MT 33 x 19.5's on the '65. :)

IMG_20160326_135022852_zpsfu0gh4zd.jpg

008a74_7e053862a3c24831a9c76133d92f6f12.jpg

You guys have all done a great job keeping this thread alive. I haven't been around much. I am busy doing my moderator duties over at FABO and have 2 cars to keep going and cruising to shows. I still am a full time (and a half) Mac Tool dealer and at 61, I don't get as much done as I once did. My passion for the early B's is the reason I started this thread 2 1/2 years ago. Keep it up guys. Maybe I'll sell my 66 Dart and get a early B I can be as proud of as you all are. Mike

You guys have all done a great job keeping this thread alive. I haven't been around much. I am busy doing my moderator duties over at FABO and have 2 cars to keep going and cruising to shows. I still am a full time (and a half) Mac Tool dealer and at 61, I don't get as much done as I once did. My passion for the early B's is the reason I started this thread 2 1/2 years ago. Keep it up guys. Maybe I'll sell my 66 Dart and get a early B I can be as proud of as you all are. Mike
Any Mopar or maybe other nice-shady car shows in your end of Iowa? ( over on the SE side ? ) I would like to drive my 64 Dodge project over that way sometime. I am 70 miles straight East of Nebraska city on hwy #2. Will you make it to Mopars on the Mississippi?..................................MO

Sunday cruise. Snuck in where the rich people hang out for a couple pictures. One day I'll get a fancy phone for better pics.

IMG_1038.JPG
IMG_1041.JPG

Love your car, what is the rear tire and rim size/backspacing, I'd love to get torq thrust Ds for my 63 but I thought the 15x8 with 4.5 bs would be too close to the leaf spring.
Thank you. They are 275/60/15's I believe and are 15x8's with the 4.5 backspace. Fit fine with no rubbing issues with stock spring location.

Any Mopar or maybe other nice-shady car shows in your end of Iowa? ( over on the SE side ? ) I would like to drive my 64 Dodge project over that way sometime. I am 70 miles straight East of Nebraska city on hwy #2. Will you make it to Mopars on the Mississippi?..................................MO
I am planning to go to Dubuque. I will probably take the Swinger this year. It's a nice show. I would like to go on the cruise the night before. That's a fun time!

There is a up and coming Mopar show/drags at Cedar Falls Motorsports Park in the fall. Fun weekend. October 1 &2. I'll post a flyer when they are available.

Last edited:
I am planning to go to Dubuque. I will probably take the Swinger this year. It's a nice show. I would like to go on the cruise the night before. That's a fun time!
wifey told me today that there was a Saturday night pre show cruise. We have motel reservations in Dubuque for Sat & Sun nights........MO

There is a up and coming Mopar show/drags at Cedar Falls Motorsports Park in the fall. Fun weekend. October 1 &2. I'll post a flyer when they are available.
Yes, we were there a couple years ago. Good time. We have friends that race in Super Stocks--Texas Sidewinders. I am sure they will be there. .................................MO

Auto Transport Service
Back