• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

62 Auto to Manual

Really, what was the difference?
I know 62 is the oddball k frame as the sb and bb k is the same, only the mounts and brackets are different. Slant 6 k is different from V8 k.

62 had it's own motor mounts...different than 63-65. They used to be impossible to find, but I believe Shumacher has them now.

What year pedal assembly do you have? I know there is a 62/63 version and 64/65 version. The main upper bracket will curve down for the 62/63 and up for the 64/65.

Yup, 62 has different mounts because they had a V8 (sb or bb) or slant 6 k-frame.
Got the mounts before Schumacher disappeared.

I have pedals out of a 62. My understanding is the only difference between the 62 and 64/65 is the 62 has an additional bracket on top.

I have everything except the trans mount, fork, bellhousing, trans yoke, and driveshaft.

The clutch and flywheel are leftovers from another project and I just want to make sure I can use them.

20200902_223538.jpg

Brewers has been out of stock of the bellhousing forever.

Anyone know what bell works in a 62 with a 383/A833?

Auto Transport Service
Back