• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

62 dart grille

Status
Not open for further replies.

nastypartsofaz

Local time
11:33 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Parting out a 62 two door post car, here is the grille with bezels needs cleaned up two small cracks shown in pics.$300 plus shipping from central new york i accept paypal with buyer covering fees,money orders and checks.Please PM me with questions or additional picture request thanks kevin

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    125.4 KB · Views: 175
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    160.2 KB · Views: 164
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    151.2 KB · Views: 155
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    145.2 KB · Views: 162
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    144.6 KB · Views: 158
Do you happen to have front bumperettes for the 62?

62 dart bumperettes

I have one on the front and two on the back,but i believe i have another front bumper in storage.I am doing a local show on sunday let me get through that and i will dig out the other bumper next week and be able to give you a better idea how they look thanks for your patience kevin

No problem. I'm looking for a friend that restored a 62 wagon last year and he's been looking around for some for a while. Let me know what you find and send me some pictures when you get a chance. I'll PM you my e-mail address so you can e-mail me pictures.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back