• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

62 dart stainless retaining clip?

What trim level? On my savoy the stainless is narrower than bel or fury, trim clips are different.
I'm sure the right clips are available somewhere, but for my rear quarter trim i found something i could work with at my local Napa store. The clips i bought just have to have a spring leg cut off, then they'll work fine. If i remember right, $5 for eight clips.
My point is that i was shocked,Shocked, by the selection of clips out in the aisle on display, so i could take my time and look for something that might work, without having to go through a computer or parts book to try to guess what would work.
The clips i bought were for a 5/8 wide savoy quarter stainless.

Which stainless piece? There's many on some models with different types of clips.

upload_2016-11-18_12-36-32.png

The car is a Dart 330/ I will need to all the clips. I tried Joe's email and phone, neither could I get to work!! I even got a recording saying I had to call on a landline!! Never heard that before. I will try again.

\

Auto Transport Service
Back