• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 62 dart

Status
Not open for further replies.

hacksaw

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:22 AM
Reaction score
ISO.... 62 dart V8 gas pedal and linkage with all the nuts and bolts.
Upper and lower Alt brackets with any spacers it has. ... 7 blade HD fan and thermal clutch. 1 backup light... Must be for a wagon.
Thanks

ISO.... 62 dart V8 gas pedal and linkage with all the nuts and bolts.
Upper and lower Alt brackets with any spacers it has. ... 7 blade HD fan and thermal clutch. 1 backup light... Must be for a wagon.
Thanks
BB or SB on the Alternator brackets? I have a 63 BB 4dr I am parting that I believe the brackets are still there and are the same...

BB or SB on the Alternator brackets? I have a 63 BB 4dr I am parting that I believe the brackets are still there and are the same...
Big block... If it Has PS I mite could use crank and water pump pulleys.

I have a '62 date coded alternator I would sell. It is used, but in good shape $50.00, plus shipping. Also have BB brackets for it.

I have a '62 date coded alternator I would sell. It is used, but in good shape $50.00, plus shipping. Also have BB brackets for it.
im not doing a nut and bolt resto on her .... but il get back to ya on payday. il probly buy it and shelve it incase i decide to go that far with it.
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back