• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 62 Plymouth Parts needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

FU64RY

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:29 PM
Reaction score
Need a few items for my 62 Fury.
Steering wheel center or whole wheel, outside twin post mirror, rear door window crank handle., one curb feeler.
IMG_6754.JPG IMG_6763.JPG

Last edited:
Thank You
But $34 for a used window crank???????????
I just need the insert that fills in the hole that covers the nut that attaches the handle to the door.
Thanks for the heads up though
Steve

I have a excellent mirror with the gasket . a so so center horn emblem and I think I have the crank. Let me know if you still need them

I have a excellent mirror with the gasket . a so so center horn emblem and I think I have the crank. Let me know if you still need them
Morning...
I do still need the parts, where in PA are you?
A member sent me a link for a guy selling parts on Craig's list this morning and I sent him an e-mail. So I am still looking.
I was wrong about needing the back window crank I actually need the circular cover for it or the whole handle NOT the window crank. I was going by memory and messed up. I think that the circular cover on the crank and handle are the same size.
The usual questions (can you send pictures with prices please?) I also need a bumper jack and battery hold down, and the inspection covers that go on the inside of the fenders. The guy I got it from removed them to do the brake lines and tossed them instead of putting them back on, he also was the one who removed the center of the wheel to put that stupid skull on and threw it away also. All 8 rubber backing plate for the self adjusters are also gone, I do have them. Seems everything he removed he tossed, and he owns a garage and body shop.
Thanks again
Steve

Steve I have a 4 door that has most or all of the parts you need I will get you pics asap it's raining and supposed to tomorrow also. I am located in the Altoona area. Pat

Okay! I was born in Altoona, Now near Carlisle,
Raining her also and the weather for today is rain it is on the way from the west (Altoona). I'll make it a road trip when we get together.
Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back