• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 62 Plymouth parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheeseburgerhead69

Local time
11:09 PM
Reaction score
Looking for door glass for a 62 Plymouth Belevdere, 2 door, both sides, trans crossmember, and a driveshaft for a splined transmission
Glass will work from any of the following;
63 Dodge 330
63 Dodge 440
62 Dodge Dart
62-63 Dodge Polara
62-62 Fury, belvedere, Savoy
Need some big block engine brackets for a b body as well, brackets that bolt to the engine not the K-frame

Last edited:
Im assuming you are looking for parts for your 62 2dr sedan. I think the glass from a fury or polara wont work, those are hdtp only. When i changed my 62 from the push button b&t trans to a later style, i just turned the crossmember around backwards (because i wanted to be able to go back to the pushbutton, i still had a good one), and welded on a new trans mount location.
Finding the exact driveshaft you need for a nonstock application is a crapshoot, you are better off getting exactly what you need made. Sorry, i cant help with the glass, but there is lots of help available here, someone can help out .

The replacement glass offered at AMD lists all of the models I listed for the door glass they had available. My 62 is a Drag car, what I plan on doing is installing Lexan in the window openings in the doors and rear sides. Just need a pattern to get the dimensions from. You are right about the driveshaft, it will need to be fabricated.

The replacement glass offered at AMD lists all of the models I listed for the door glass they had available. My 62 is a Drag car, what I plan on doing is installing Lexan in the window openings in the doors and rear sides. Just need a pattern to get the dimensions from. You are right about the driveshaft, it will need to be fabricated.

Get a piece of cardboard and cut it until it fits. That is if it's not to be operable.

I have glass for a 2 door HT and a set of sedan doors. I do think the glass is different. I can send you a pattern for the hardtop glass, the sedan glass is still in the doors so it is not much help.

I have glass for a 2 door HT and a set of sedan doors. I do think the glass is different. I can send you a pattern for the hardtop glass, the sedan glass is still in the doors so it is not much help.
if you could measure the sedan glass as best you can that would be awesome !!

Will do it this weekend

Here are some pics of the crossmember with trans mount still attached....

DSCN0065.JPG DSCN0066.JPG DSCN0067.JPG

I see you found what you are looking for, so FYI the sedan window is smaller than the Hardtop window. The sedan window is a right trapezoid with the following measurements
Base 29 inches
Height 15 1/4 inches
Top 22 7/8 inches
Slant 17 inches

Derv, trapezoid?? Careful now, skools dont teache geeImatree in gender studies down here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back