• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

63 interior/seats

63wagon

Local time
6:32 AM
Reaction score
Its go time on my '63 wagon and I'm looking for some material for the seats. Anyone know where I can find some NOS type material or have any good service stories to share? I'm going for a stock look. Much Appreciated!

Here's what I have....looking for something close to the red panels

Attachments

• IMG_1034small.jpg
    IMG_1034small.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 271
  • IMG_1036small.jpg
    IMG_1036small.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 262
Any source for at least similar looking fabric for the inserts would be good. We can acquire the vinyl panels from our local trim shop obviously.

Another question.

The piping on these seats is well faded but it appears to be gold which seems strange since there is nothing else on the car that has gold on it. Is this an oem feature? Otherwise I think white or red will look good for piping.

I would say that the gold piping is original ......

63 Plymouth Bench Seats

Piping is orginal...I've seen that before and it's pretty cool. Have you checked with Legendary on the fabric?

Last edited:
Piping is orginal...I've seen that before and it's pretty cool. Have you checked with Ledgendary on the fabric?

Ha ha...its funny you should ask that TGF...when I start looking for suppliers I end up with 30 windows open and start going in circles!

I'll check with Legendary...thanks!

I have a set of NOS inserts for a 63 wagon in tan if you are interested. They could be dyed to a red color I'm thinking. PM me if you want more info.

Sms

I agree SMS is NOT user friendly...... I will not deal with them again.

Auto Transport Service
Back