• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

63 Only

I found this pic that someone took 2 weeks ago when I went racing. This was my first pass in two years and it was a time run as I was sleeping on the tree. That Duster ran 10.60's to my 10.80's. It sure felt good to get back to the track. I made up for it with a .011 lite in the first round. But I ran out by .002. That's racing. Ron

414052259.jpg

Definitely we're damn near neighbors anyway! That pic sure looks like the old J-yard near Waupun...
The first picture was last Thursday at Chase Auto in Camp Douglas. Its about four times bigger than Vans in Waupun when it was at its biggest! The third is Vans and yes they do all the Chrysler repo parts out of there, they still have the collection of Chryslers that were there when it was still Vans junk yard, most have been there going on 50 years! Plus they have added more since they took over about 10 years ago! the first two photos below are Vans, the rest are Camp Douglas.

2018-05-19 15.30.57.jpg 2018-05-19 15.42.42.jpg DSCN2694 (3).JPG DSCN2693 (2).JPG DSCN2692 (2).JPG DSCN2699 (2).JPG DSCN2690 (2).JPG DSCN2691 (2).JPG DSCN2703 (2).JPG DSCN2702.JPG

Well, just passed the 3 year mark on the "re-do" of my '63 330. I've got a bunch of sub-assemblies done, waiting on the engine build, next in line, and the bottom of the car has been painted. Trying to get the ducks in a row, so the assembly will go smooth as it can. Maybe top paint for Xmas, and driving late Summer, early Fall...
IMG_1951.JPG
IMG_1953.JPG
IMG_1957.JPG
IMG_1955.JPG

One of the top 3 I NEVER should have let go was a blue color. 63 Polara MW that was restored by Jerry Stein.

1.30.18 006.jpg 1.30.18 007.jpg 1.30.18 008.jpg 1.30.18 009.jpg 3.12.18 031.jpg 3.12.18 036.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful! What is the color?
Referring to my post, #263, AA-1 12663 Turquoise Poly, as per the Fender Tag. I'm pretty sure they didn't look like this out of the Factory, but I was only 6 at the time, so remembering exactly is a bit fuzzy...

The first picture was last Thursday at Chase Auto in Camp Douglas. Its about four times bigger than Vans in Waupun when it was at its biggest! The third is Vans and yes they do all the Chrysler repo parts out of there, they still have the collection of Chryslers that were there when it was still Vans junk yard, most have been there going on 50 years! Plus they have added more since they took over about 10 years ago! the first two photos below are Vans, the rest are Camp Douglas.

View attachment 677279 View attachment 677280 View attachment 677289 View attachment 677290 View attachment 677291 View attachment 677292 View attachment 677293 View attachment 677294 View attachment 677295 View attachment 677296
It sure was fun going to that bone yard before all the cars were picked over and regret not snagging more parts that were still there yet. When going through those places I usually start imagining what those old cars once looked like when they were driven off the dealer lot brand new..

thats beautiful . your not going to drive it ? i hope you insure it to the max . insurance co will screw if you don't . word of being there .

thats beautiful . your not going to drive it ? i hope you insure it to the max . insurance co will screw if you don't . word of being there .
I will be driving that car for sure. Cruise nites, and NSS Events. Why build it if it doesn't work ? My first car was a 65 Coronet 500. I miss that car to this day. I plan to get this car out to show where our true love of this life style started. When MOPAR BLOOD is in your veins, it's there 'til the end...

Last edited:
oh ya , which got it on the passenger side , and the insurance co said it only worth 4500 bucks . the hp 383 motor cost more than that to build . i say i'll sue that person for the damages caused .
DSC00899.JPG
DSC00001.JPG

oh ya , which got it on the passenger side , and the insurance co said it only worth 4500 bucks . the hp 383 motor cost more than that to build . i say i'll sue that person for the damages caused . View attachment 677468 View attachment 677469
What year is your truck? I see the pushbutton trans that looks like from around '57 I think when that was available in their pick up? I rarely see them but did last August at a car show. Attracted a lot of lookers as they're unique!

Well, just passed the 3 year mark on the "re-do" of my '63 330. I've got a bunch of sub-assemblies done, waiting on the engine build, next in line, and the bottom of the car has been painted. Trying to get the ducks in a row, so the assembly will go smooth as it can. Maybe top paint for Xmas, and driving late Summer, early Fall...View attachment 677327 View attachment 677328 View attachment 677329 View attachment 677330
Yes that color looks MARVOULOUS!! that was a rare color when they were new! Is it going to be a slant six stick like my 63 Savoy!!!!

oh ya , which got it on the passenger side , and the insurance co said it only worth 4500 bucks . the hp 383 motor cost more than that to build . i say i'll sue that person for the damages caused . View attachment 677468 View attachment 677469
Just found out a ugly little problem. According to a friend, in the state of Connecticut if the insurance company says your car is "totaled" it has to be taken off the road. The friend got hit in the *** on a 200k daily driver. bumper and rear door messed up but still drive able. To get it back on the road a full DMV inspection of repairs and you can't drive it there.

Yes that color looks MARVOULOUS!! that was a rare color when they were new! Is it going to be a slant six stick like my 63 Savoy!!!!
It was a /6 PB, but I'm replacing the driveline with a RB, 727 PB, and a Dana, so it should "get up & go" a little better...

Auto Transport Service
Back