• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

63 Only

That must have been Quite the car to have new ,Especially being a Convertible .

Here's mine I snapped a fast photo last fall while going in the have a beer with a few car buds..

20170904_160023.jpg

Good looking 63 Ron ,I like the color , how long have you owned it ?

426SFC If you catch our chats with Glenn on our post (rear arm rest panels) I sent a post to you guys today with a little history on it. It's a CA car I got back in 95. It used to be white and went with a recent year Chrysler color (my brother talked me into a color change last minute!) Here's a photo of the rebuilt motor and new X system...have more work to do on underside..

20170418_103359.jpg 20170418_102126.jpg

Nice starting with a solid car ,looks like you have done a Great job on it .

Love these cars. The 63 Plymouth is the one car I might trade my 65 bel for. I'm not sure I could pull the trigger but I do love the 63's.

Yeah, always one of my Favorites ,been around 63 Plymouths most of my life since my Dad had them back in the Day .

I have never owned a 63 B body. But this makes me want one, thanks for the pictures.

Great cars and it's actually easier now to find parts now since a lot of reproduction stuff is now around .

Love the simplicity of the Savoy nice clean lines ,not a lot of Trim to find/buy ,unlike my 63 Sport Fury Convertible loaded with Trim .

Speaking of trim...that was a true test of patience to replace it and finding the 'H' clips for the quarter window trim (that I never did find). Ended up the extra trim pieces I had in my attic for the door window fit perfectly. You get an appreciation for the amount of trim on a car once you take it all off and get it back on! I'll spare you the hassles with the rear panel trim posts that needed replacing! And well...be ready for some time and ingenuity with the unique '63 parking light gaskets! I think the sizes were changed on even and odd production days...lol.

I have both Savoys and Sport Furys and I have to say there is advantages to the Savoys .

Auto Transport Service
Back