• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

63 Savoy master cylinder upgrade.

Just curious if you figured out which prop valve/dist block to use? I got all new lines and MC ordered and am trying to find a valve that will mount in the stock spot and use the stock line locations.. looks like the '67 up mount on the side of the frame not the top.

Just curious if you figured out which prop valve/dist block to use? I got all new lines and MC ordered and am trying to find a valve that will mount in the stock spot and use the stock line locations.. looks like the '67 up mount on the side of the frame not the top.
Funny you've asked. I just now today got back on this. I'm using a Booster/Master Cylinder from Pirate Jack which is a distributor for I think PMB is the brand. I can verify if you want. I've kept the front drum brakes as well as the rear drums. The Booster/ Master Cylinder, is a dual reservoir, I bought uses a Prop Valve mounted to the Booster and a 10# residual valve to the front brakes. I'm going to have to drill a hole in the brake pedal arm to obtain the correct Brake pedal Ratio mentioned in the kit. I chose this Prop valve so U don't, hopefully, have to mess with front to back adjustment. Good luck !!!

Funny you've asked. I just now today got back on this. I'm using a Booster/Master Cylinder from Pirate Jack which is a distributor for I think PMB is the brand. I can verify if you want. I've kept the front drum brakes as well as the rear drums. The Booster/ Master Cylinder, is a dual reservoir, I bought uses a Prop Valve mounted to the Booster and a 10# residual valve to the front brakes. I'm going to have to drill a hole in the brake pedal arm to obtain the correct Brake pedal Ratio mentioned in the kit. I chose this Prop valve so U don't, hopefully, have to mess with front to back adjustment. Good luck !!!
Thanks, got the part ordered :) went with a dist block from inline

Auto Transport Service
Back