• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

63 savoy questions

kodytsi

Local time
5:44 AM
Reaction score
I just picked up this 63 savoy I want to turn in to a 2 door max wadge clone. I’m looking for info on the cowl as it is smooth does that mean it didn’t come with a heater?

124296B6-AA4D-4E2A-B922-861FAC80DEA4.jpeg E980560B-F36D-4B25-9A3A-3BAB1596F7AB.jpeg

I think you bought a custom car! Even heater delete cars had fresh air vents.
Mike

0709161415b.jpg
IMG_2165.jpg
2 shots of a 63 Plymouth cowl. This did have a heater.

Welcome from Missouri!!

Oh yeah, I forgot that,, Welcome, I have a fondness for the early B's.
:thumbsup: We love photos of builds.

Thanks guys! I was thinking that too as I’ve never seen one like this

I’m not 100% sure exactly how I’m going to do the conversion yet. Hopefully amd will start making the quarter panels again.

One more question for you guys does anyone know when the first max wedge was built? The engine I have was made 01/30 of 63

I’m not 100% sure exactly how I’m going to do the conversion yet. Hopefully amd will start making the quarter panels again.
You will need a whole lot more than quarters............door panels are non existent and 2 door sedan doors are just as scarce. Buy one that needs restored and use the 4 door for parts.

That’s a possibility still. I’m thinking about tubbing it if I do that then I’ll just make what I cant find.

Here’s my stampings on the wedge.

D2D87A12-03EC-4F46-BB87-D95C3852860E.jpeg

Don't know anything about numbers.I can't help you there
I do have a few questions, If I may ask. What is the plan for the car ? Race or street ?
Other than the engine what else do you have for it ?

I’m leaning towards a pro street car but trying to keep it looking some what of the s/s period. I have the engine and the car came with spare parts I have 4 speed for it too.

welcome to FBBO

I'm sending you a private conversation.

Auto Transport Service
Back