• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 64 426 wedge downshift fork

Status
Not open for further replies.

cruizer88

Local time
12:42 PM
Reaction score
I am looking for the fork that bolts to the intake that the downshift rod goes through.

I have a few different ones, do you have a pic of the one you need?

I have a few different ones, do you have a pic of the one you need?[/QUOte

This is a drawing that shows it. I may have one from a friends car. I'll look and post it if I do.

kick down.jpg

This is a pretty clear photo of the part.

IMG_0384.JPG

Thanks for the pic, it looks like it bolts onto the throttle bracket or is part of the throttle bracket. I do have some throttle brackets here as well with the fork built on them, will let you know

Here are pics of the brackets I have. Let me know if any will work for you. I'm pretty sure one is a poly.

10-31brackets.jpg 10-31brackets (1).jpg

The two longer one on the right in the first photo could be close. I could try it and maybe use parts of it to make the one I need. What do you want for the one on the bottom?

Not the bottom one in the photo, but the bottom of the two longer one on right. Below the one with blue paint on it.

PM sent

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back