• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 64 dodge 440 parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wtrfwl havoc

Local time
10:23 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey all, I still have the 64 dodge 440. 4 door. I am using for parts. I bought it for some parts that will fit my 64 hardtop. I would let some parts off of it go that I can't use on my hardtop. I plan to keep the front clip, and some other odds and ends. It is a poly 318, with push button 727, tapered axle 8 3/4. If you are needing some stuff let shoot me a message. Located central Kansas, but will ship stuff if needed.

KIMG0124.JPG KIMG0123.JPG KIMG0122.JPG KIMG0121.JPG

Splash shields that go behind the lower control arms? I’m missing one, not immediately sure which side, driver’s I think. Have those?

Hey all, I still have the 64 dodge 440. 4 door. I am using for parts. I bought it for some parts that will fit my 64 hardtop. I would let some parts off of it go that I can't use on my hardtop. I plan to keep the front clip, and some other odds and ends. It is a poly 318, with push button 727, tapered axle 8 3/4. If you are needing some stuff let shoot me a message. Located central Kansas, but will ship stuff if needed.

View attachment 981609 View attachment 981610 View attachment 981611 View attachment 981612
hello wtrfwl, can you post some dash-interior pics. thanks john

Hi,

Interested in the trim that fastens to the front of the hood if it's good condition please pm.

thanks Billy

View attachment 981609 View attachment 981610 View attachment 981611 View attachment 981612
what shape is the rear bumper in ?

what shape is the rear bumper in ?

It's kinda beat up. Its good enough it could be refurbished, but if your looking for a nice one you can just throw on, itsprit's ot what you want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back