• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

64 dodge 440 rehab

Very cool, I'm glad to hear the frost plugs did what they are supposed to do.

I like it!!!!!

Where you going to race it at?

Keep us up to date

I will be in columbus if the weather holds out may 21and 22.I need to get to the track for test and tune time.I have made a number of changes and want to tune it in.I want to run the mopower events this year and a couple of events at Milan Mi.

I will be in columbus if the weather holds out may 21and 22.I need to get to the track for test and tune time.I have made a number of changes and want to tune it in.I want to run the mopower events this year and a couple of events at Milan Mi.

Cool, we'll be at Columbus next week with Dad's car.
Weather isn't looking so good. Hopefully it rains during the week and clears up by Friday.

We'll be running the Hemi Super Stock Class Look me up. I won't get down there until Friday night because the kids have school.

Here's a picture of the car.

I am on the fence about going now.Rain all week here so no test an tune.They are calling for possible rain for the race.I would hate to drive 4 hours and spend the weekend in the rain with an untested car.

I understand what you're saying, especially with gas @ 4.00 a gallon. Dad preregistered so he's going no matter what. I guess we'll have to keep an eye on the weather.

The car is on the trailer and ready for test and tune.Will be heading to milan tomorrow work on my index and tuning.Hope the rain holds out:pray: Then off to columbus,the weather looks like its changed for the better.

You know the old saying don't you? "If you want a job done right do it yourself." My sons are 39&40 years old now and they still talk about our years together at a race track.

The car is on the trailer and ready for test and tune.Will be heading to milan tomorrow work on my index and tuning.Hope the rain holds out:pray: Then off to columbus,the weather looks like its changed for the better.

Dad's down there now. Said it was raining but it's supose to be nice Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

See you there.

The cars loaded,no test and tune.Just seat of the pants driving and tuning.It's Columbus or bust for moparpoor and son.This will be the first time to tent camp in 10 years.Queen size bed at the marriot is roughing it for me.Lots of beer and advil for me.

Well one race left for me this year.No major problems all year out of it.Went to US131 driving well,car was running concistent,won first round no problem,then shut down and clunk clunk.Oh ****,just broke the trans mount and driveshaft was hitting the loop.So I have decided this winter to tear it down and finish the car properly.New wire harness,rework the cage to fit me better,new fenders,fiberglass bumpers,interior,and of course some paint.In the process change a few things I just don't like.

Nice car. glad to see your kids enjoying it with you. Mine have been really patient for the last two years and we probably wont be able to drive it till spring.

Its been along time coming.Some of you may have seen the progress in the racer section.Year later,way to many hours and even more headaches than I care to think about.The car is finally painted and going back together.

Auto Transport Service
Back