• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

64 Dodge coming home today

:frustrated:You are "Such a Tease"
Pics pics and more pics PLEASE:eek:hthedrama:

Oics of the 64 Dodge 440

Here's some pics of the 64 Dodge I recently found, The numbers match, intake, block, trans, carb, dist, heads, shifter, bellhousing, etc, this car may be for sale soon as I found a brand X old school lead sled I have the hots for.

IMGP1619.jpg

IMGP1614.jpg

IMGP1617.jpg

IMGP1612.jpg

IMGP1613.jpg

Here's the brand X I bought, this and the 61 and Maybe the Demon are keepers, yep, I know I said that before :blush:

IMGP1607.jpg

IMGP1608.jpg

IMGP1609.jpg

IMGP1611.jpg

Last edited:
I have a 350 crate motor Eddy intake and carb with a Mallory unilite dist, and a 700R4 that will go in it this weekend, then then hook up the air con and power steering, tie in the exhaust, and get it on the road.
It's been front clipped with a dodge, power disc brakes, tilt, late rear end, vintage air, new tinted class, frenched headlights, tail lights, power antenna frenched in rear fender, scooped hood that's filled, billet dash inset with guages, moled rear bumper, custon grill, recessed firewall, buckets. Painless wiring, hanging brake pedal, visor, moled lake pipes, skirts,all doors and rear lid are popers. dynamatted.

Which front clip does it have (ex. perhaps a transverse torsion bar setup out of a Mirada, etc.)?

hey good point, i looked at it from the top and bottom, it's coils, gatta be a Chevy, damm that went right over my head, thanks GTX.

soooo... the 64 is a factory 4 speed car?

Ummm....please keep me in mind if you decide to part with it

thankyewvarymuch

Both are great finds but I am going to have to lean toward the mopar right now. That car seems to be in pretty good condition for a field car, nice.

check out this trunk pan on the 64, by the way, dropped off the crank, block and heads at the machine shop today, floors need some work(damm carpet and padding soaking up and holding the water) didn't get the hump, If I don't sell it I'll redo the engine bay and motor and run it as a delapidated ol' 64, but raise the hood and it'll be new money in there, gonna be fun!

IMGP1724.JPG

IMGP1752.JPG

IMGP1722.JPG

IMGP1715.JPG

Which machine shop did you end up going to?

Uh, Bubba's, gas station by of the old feedstore on that dirt road in Jersey, naw I took it Superior, My pockets ain't deep enough to hang with Ya'll Hemi boys, but You know that right?
Did Ya get the exhaust done? Good luck in Ohio

Auto Transport Service
Back