• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

64 dodge superstock grille

I wish there was a way to do the 65 like that! The rivets and also the grill not being the same size (tapers down on ends) no way to make them look nice!

Thanks for the compliment. Still working on the grille, and yeah, my fingers are getting sore!!

That is a nice looking grill! You do some great work 5.7 Hemi.

Great, you're going to make me go out and buy the '64 post that I've always wanted...

Thanks for the compliment.

Well, go get it and get to wrenching........and hurry up, lol!!!!

The passenger side is all polished. You can see the difference from the drivers side......almost done!!!

Attachments

• 045.jpg
    045.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 188
  • 046.jpg
    046.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 186
  • 047.jpg
    047.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 180
  • 048.jpg
    048.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 182
Got the mounting brackets painted, finished all the polishing and need to paint the black on the grille, then it'll be done. So hopefully by Sunday I'll have the finished grille ready for sale.....will post finished pics before hand.

It's all done, going to the for sale section.

Attachments

• 3=15-2013 001.jpg
    3=15-2013 001.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 170
  • 3=15-2013 002.jpg
    3=15-2013 002.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 162
  • 3=15-2013 008.jpg
    3=15-2013 008.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 162
Did dome wet sanding today after working on my dads challenger (fast efi, so I was bending fuel lines and making look factory), but after I got to 600 grit, I wasn't happy with the results so I'm going back to 220. I found a slew of spots that weren't looking good and after buffing, it would look like crap so that's the reason to start over. My fingers are sore, lol!!

great work regardless. you'll get it right.im confident and thanks for all the pictures.

The grille has been sold to member Snoddas from Sweden.

Sending pm to hoag.

Absolutely beautiful craftsmanship. I don't know what your primary job is, but seeing the work here, and all you've done to late model hemi your car I'd say you could make a fair living working projects such as these. Bravo!

Thanks for the compliment, I try to do my best and with some luck, I manage to hit the nail on the head, lol!!

The grille should be loaded into a container by now and soon to be on the water to Sweden. Also, my buddy has asked me to do one for him, so I've been working on his. It's starting to take shape after some "sweet talkin'" ya know, cursing my head off, lol!!

Auto Transport Service
Back