• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

64 Only

Speed Zone ahead!!
Speed Zone ahead.jpeg

I've owned this 1.5 years now.
she has a 440/18 spline from a low mileage 69 gtx.i acquired a complete new red interior after pulling the chevelle buckets out.the whole interior was bomb canned black,which meant a total reset.
20210929_165720.jpg

20220101_165728.jpg
31134.jpeg

O still need to find a nice push button delete or have mo e redone as well as the radio button bezel.its getting there tho!

I have a question for you 64' Polara hard top guys, in full street trim how much do they weigh?. I haven't weighed mine yet and have seen numbers all over the place.

Mine was just shy of 3500 until i put my fat butt into it. So i have put the car on a diet myself not so much.

I have a question for you 64' Polara hard top guys, in full street trim how much do they weigh?. I haven't weighed mine yet and have seen numbers all over the place.
About 3450

Everyone's dream to have there car in a paper, magazine or a calender. You did very well on your build congratulations and enjoy.

Auto Transport Service
Back