• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

64 Only

20210513_200252.jpg

Always nice to see pictures of your Sport Fury, Dave. Beautiful car.

Beautiful car Dan! Upskirt pics? Where do I see more??

Thanks for posting Dan, Tight car, love it! I am in the market for a ground pounder. I have the sheep in sheep's clothing. I want the wolf in wolf's clothing.

Thanks for posting Dan, Tight car, love it! I am in the market for a ground pounder. I have the sheep in sheep's clothing. I want the wolf in wolf's clothing.
Thanks! Your car is pretty amazing, as you know it takes a ton of time, money and effort to get a car correct as yours is. My car was a old bracket car that was left for dead in a trailer for 20+ years. No interior, usable drive train or fender tag. The intent was to build a cheap car to play around with on test/ tunes nights but then there was talk of closing the track and the project changed more into building a "gentelman's hot rod" style of car. No fender tag gave me some freedom to have fun with the direction of the project.

Auto Transport Service
Back