• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

64 Only

FFD1E87C-E5FF-42AD-9DAC-41D7A505E75F.jpeg

A recent purchase. 64 Belvedere 383 ,4 speed all factory. Original was black paint .Not many 2 doors around here
Car last ran in 90.

20221107_144032.jpg

20221107_144045.jpg

20221107_144109.jpg

This one was cool. I bought it off the original owner, absolutely no options, not even a radio.

64 savoy.jpg

This car was altered but Jay Howell he he did a lot of cars in the Detroit area.

17C3D663-36A8-4AFF-8E4D-98E1DD163165.jpeg

My cars current situation...... On the way for final Bodywork & Paint !!! well, sort of, this was on the way to get exhaust so it had the real wheels and tires....... I put the roller wheels back on for body shop....
_nc_ohc=HKno8yUPW5YAX_cpTT-&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-2.jpg

That's your wife's job!
As long as she has the spot to park in she wants....she doesn't say anything about how many cars I have.
One time, a long time ago, she said something about the number of old cars all around. a little while later I asked her for $2000. she sort of asked why? ( because I have my own money ). I just said " I need it". She gave it to me, and the next day I brought in a Torino, and I told her 'This is YOUR car"...... she said she didn't WANT a Torino....Well, after about a week, I gave her $4000...I said "I sold Your Car, and this is what I do with all the cars you see"..... she never asked about cars again, except occasionally to Ask " can You buy ME another car to sell ?? LOL

As long as she has the spot to park in she wants....she doesn't say anything about how many cars I have.
One time, a long time ago, she said something about the number of old cars all around. a little while later I asked her for $2000. she sort of asked why? ( because I have my own money ). I just said " I need it". She gave it to me, and the next day I brought in a Torino, and I told her 'This is YOUR car"...... she said she didn't WANT a Torino....Well, after about a week, I gave her $4000...I said "I sold Your Car, and this is what I do with all the cars you see"..... she never asked about cars again, except occasionally to Ask " can You buy ME another car to sell ?? LOL
Nephew did the same to his wife.

Question. So 64 Polara hood lip molding being non exsistent . What are people doing to improvise. I've had the car a yr and have searched since day one aggressively. I have called every Mopar yard across the country with the same results zero.
If I can't find one I'm thinking of having that piece air brushed on, just a thought. If anyone has a trim piece or knows where there is one
I would be intrested

Question. So 64 Polara hood lip molding being non exsistent . What are people doing to improvise. I've had the car a yr and have searched since day one aggressively. I have called every Mopar yard across the country with the same results zero.
If I can't find one I'm thinking of having that piece air brushed on, just a thought. If anyone has a trim piece or knows where there is one
I would be intrested
Did you try AMS Obsolete in Georgia, phone is 706 337-4606. They also repop a lot of parts that I never see advertised anywhere.

Auto Transport Service
Back