• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 64 Polara 500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norwoodville Speed Shop

Local time
10:14 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
64 Dodge Polara 500 Partially disassembled Roller. Originally big block car. Not sure if b or rb motor. Pwr steering and A/C car. Came out of nevada. Very solid car. 99% rust free. All the normal places that rust on these are not rusted. Have all trim and newly chromed bumpers to go with it. I have some pics but can get better ones if I have some one seriously interested. I don't know where you'd find a more solid foundation for a resto than this one. Take a look at pics I have, and if you'd like to talk more about it call me. 515-480-3891.

CL cars 314.jpg

CL cars 310.jpg

CL cars 311.jpg

CL cars 315.jpg

CL cars 313.jpg

What are you asking ?

Someone better buy this before I make my wife VERY upset with me..... HE, HE, HE....
Those make awsome Super Stockers!

Here's some numbers for you guys to throw into the equasion. I paid $2500 for my 64 Savoy post and had to drive to Kentucky to get it. I bought new floor pans for $916. I bought new metal for around the front and rear wheels for $700, 6 pieces. I bought new trunk extensions for $208. Are ya getting the picture. Now i haven't included any travel expenses or any labor to get all of this done. You'll save money buying this car as it is virtually rust free. Just a no brainer for us that know. Good luck on the sale. Just thought i'd throw in a little reallity for ya.
Small Block

Thanks Small Block. Couldn't have said it better myself. This car is definitely worth a look. The rechromed bumpers alone are worth $800 to $1000 of the asking price. Contact me and I will answer all your questions.

I'll throw another piece of "reality" at you. I bought an ALL ORIGINAL '65 Plymouth Belvedere I, 2 dr. sedan, 273 V-8 auto, factory air with 63,000 miles and a little rust in the rear floor (1 hour fix) for $3500 in New Mexico. Traveled 11 hours DROVE it on the trailer and traveled 11 hours home.... That said, deals like that do not come by very often (was looking for 3 years for a deal like that), but it is possible.

Brian, great score on your part. Another reality is that deals like yours are getting more and more rare. When those kind of deals come along, you have to jump on them quick. I really hate to sell mine, but I've got too many projects. So someone is going to end up with a solid car for a fair price. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back