• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 64 Polara chromoly chassis car

Status
Not open for further replies.

lxmodguy

Gen3 Hemi Guru
Local time
12:13 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey everyone,

I've reached a point where I've about given up on finishing this car. I have over 100k in the build. It's an amazing chassis. It's chromoly chassis, chromoly rear end housing. It's a custom built 4 link, tubular front end, discs at all corners, weld RTS wheels. It's setup for a gen3 hemi. I'm going to keep the drivetrain to put in my dart. It will come as a roller. It is painted 2015 Jazz Blue with some pearl in it, the roof and flats are all black. The paint isn't perfect but it's very very good. About 10k worth of paint and body with several custom touches on the body. It was a rust free California car. I'm the second owner and have a clear title for it. I have everything but the weatherstripping to put it back together.

There more pics in my chassis thread in the racers forum. I'll try to drop a link later tonight. The car is in North Texas.

I think 30k is more than fair. Your could begin to get to this point for this money on a car like this. Serious inquiries please.

IMG_0048.JPG IMG_0045.JPG IMG_0227.JPG IMG_0231.JPG

i will trade for a decent running and driving car as well of similar value.

Bump. 25k

That's about half what I have in the paint, chassis l, suspension, wheels and tires.

$20,000 final offer and I will keep the wheels and tires and put it on some rollers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back