• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

64 Polara Gen3 Turbo Build

Glad to see the "tabs" worked out for the roof rail trim.

Looks bitchin'!!

Got word from the chassis shop that it will be end of November before they are done with the car. I am real not happy with that, but if they finish it in November I should make the races in March as planned. I think I have everything else lined out and ready to go.

What!! Jump on their ***.......kinda ridiculous.

beyond ridiculous, they do outstanding work and its worth waiting for but everything I do seems to take 6 months. Its getting old. At this rate we should be planning on Drag Week 2017 Zack

Any pics of their progress? Sure would like to see how they`re doing.

I'd love to show you some progress. They haven't made any.

Finally a little progress.
dbb43054ddf805b2c32ddd425a6b3a74.jpg

Chassis guy has promised me end of the month

Right on! That should go quick. Looking forward to the updates!

well here goes nothing. The chassis is underway....again. This time full tube chassis front to back.

12391454_10205864059303142_4491410600667042927_n.jpg12392055_10205864059983159_369473378617801101_n.jpg

And I thought I was bad about doing **** over one or two times because I changed my mind in mid stream!( Or fucked something up;-)) Damn Bro.

The guy who did the chassis before damn near ruined the car. Nothing would certify. I would have died putting 1500 horsepower through that chassis. This was necessity. Not a decision, he screwed up so much stuff, I had no choice

I love this build but. ....damn this is going the wrong way. Looks like it's really gonna be dragweek 2017......

i really hope thats not the case. if i can ever get the chassis done, i think i can put the rest together in a month. its been together already, just need to reassemble and go

You have pretty much built all the "Street" out of this Street car, how are you going to drive it all the way out to Weatherford to show it off?

Auto Transport Service
Back