• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 64 Polara Parts car NO TITLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

MWFan

Local time
12:21 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
This was someones failed project. It appears that they were trying to make one out of two. I bought it for $1500 to get a LF fender and trim that came with it. The fenders in the pics are still on the car.
Lot of stuff here...
What appears to be 2 or 3 cars worth of trim. Some Polara, some may be 440. There is a LOT of it in the trunk and on my utility trailer, not pictured. There are 2 additional doors, as you can see, and additional roof. The glass is intact minus the rear glass. Trunk lid and hood are not damaged. The floor is amazingly good. The passenger rear frame rail is mostly rot as is the roof that is on the car. The car(s) were cut and intended to be rejoined at the rocker panel. It has not been welded back together.
it is a Poly318 (previous owner claimed it wasn't stuck but its been sitting a LONG time). No radiator. I believe it is a 727 trans and it has the 8 3/4 rear. There are no interior parts other than 2 back seat backs. The slotted aluminum wheels are included.

I am selling as is, where is. The car is in Jonesborough Tn. Zip is 37659. Sold with a bill of sale only, NO TITLE.
I WILL NOT separate.
Please do not ask about individual parts.
NO, I cannot transport.
Bring a trailer only.
Asking $750.

Thanks, Bernie

20201121_123420.jpg
20201121_123437.jpg
20201121_123450.jpg
20201121_123520.jpg

Nice car, wish you were not so far away. Any interior pictures?

K. But someone may like to see condition of floors and dash.

Are you interested in any kind of trades? I have a 1985 Honda Shadow 700 that needs a battery and a set of turn signals. I have a clear title for the bike. It runs and rides. I can charge the battery but its weak. Once I charge it it will fire up. My plan was to bob the bike to make it look like the second photo. But I have not altered the bike as of yet. I did pull the tank and clean it and paint it. I have a list of stuff that I bought and repaired on the bike. Both clutch and brake master cylinders, clutch slave cylinder, choke cable and a new gas cap and ignition set. The key I had would only unlock the seat lock for a second helmet. So I had to replace the other stuff.

1985 Honda Shadow VT700 will it run_.mp4_snapshot_00.05.079.jpg

bob(2).jpg

BMYB5369.JPG

Last edited:
Are you interested in any kind of trades? I have a 1985 Honda Shadow 700 that needs a battery and a set of turn signals. I have a clear title for the bike. It runs and rides. I can charge the battery but its weak. Once I charge it it will fire up. My plan was to bob the bike to make it look like the second photo. But I have not altered the bike as of yet. I did pull the tank and clean it and paint it. I have a list of stuff that I bought and repaired on the bike. Both clutch and brake master cylinders, clutch slave cylinder, choke cable and a new gas cap and ignition set. The key I had would only unlock the seat lock for a second helmet. So I had to replace the other stuff.

View attachment 1429630

View attachment 1429632

View attachment 1429633
No thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back