• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

64 Polara parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemistix66

Local time
2:35 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Mirror has good glass but rusty chrome on back,mount is painted siver $15. Glove box doors VGC $15ea or 3for$30. Reverse light bezels VGC lenses fair $25. Horn bar&ring VGC $25. Dash shifter VGC $15. Rear license plate&bumper trim $25, The throttle I think is from old D100 225/AT $10. All prices+shippng o:pimp_daddy:r sell all for $130 shipped.

Attachments

• 2012-12-239517.17.42.jpg
    2012-12-239517.17.42.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 603
Last edited:
Sale pending on back up lights&glove box doors

Glove box doors&backup lights sold(pm sent toMosquito13)

dash shifter and horn stuff

interested in dash shift plate and horn parts please let meknow if you still have. hoag

64 parts

Yes I do $40+shipn.
new at computer . have money. old lady aint here to wlk me threw this. any way you can call me. 402 708 2928. if im out of line asking you to call i apologize. computer frustrates me. if not let me know interested in a dash lock also and maybe that bumper alum sect

- - - Updated - - -

new at computer . have money. old lady aint here to wlk me threw this. any way you can call me. 402 708 2928. if im out of line asking you to call i apologize. computer frustrates me. if not let me know interested in a dash lock also and maybe that bumper alum sect
also never bought anything on computer other than threw big companies youll have to tell me how to go about this. sorry to sound so slow. never done that pay pal but i could figure it out. was ready to give up on better push button cover and horn ring. till i joined this b body forum thingy. also need to get a picture of my car on here. 64 440 2 dr with a 68 440 dual quads dash push button. building a hot rear end right now. also thank you for responding. hoag.

Hey no problem I'll call you today and I'll ship it Monday.If we get together with a total you can a money order or check.Saves us both money&hassles.I yet to burnt here shipping prior to payment.Good people on this forum &I don't sell junk.I think buyers if my parts would agree

Dam I need typing lessons. Bump

Hey hoag i got a heater switch with the light too.I f you still want stuff e talked about.

Bump. All parts available HOAG went MIA

Bump still have some 64 parts.See pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back