• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

64 Polara - the fun begins

Well stupid me ... I believe the caliper is supposed to be on the rear side not the front.

Help an old guy with sporadic memory please. I got my brand new dash pad today and it did not come with replacement clips to install. Can someone send me a picture of what they look like please?

I'm putting all the plugs into my firewall but since this was a factory AC car there's a large triangular shaped hole where the AC lines came through. Does anyone know if anyone makes a "plug" to cover/fill this opening? Looks like I will need to manufacture a solution.

Last edited:
The engine and transmission are in !!!!!!!!!!!!! Why do the 64 motor mounts have to be such a pain in the ***?

I'm putting all the plugs into my firewall but since this was a factory AC car there's a large triangular shaped hole where the AC lines came through. Does anyone know if anyone makes a "plug" to cover/fill this opening? Looks like I will need to manufacture a solution.
You could cut this area out of the firewall of a parts car, a little oversize, and use body epoxy to attach to your firewall.

Auto Transport Service
Back