• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

65/66.67 Coronet/Belvedere

Status
Not open for further replies.

YorkshireMopar

Local time
3:09 PM
Reaction score
Long shot ,but thought id ask. Been trawling the net for the past 2 months. Have $10,000 waiting to go on the above. I know its not a great amount for a Mopar B body, but hey if you dont ask you dont get. What you got lurking in sheds, do you have sheds . Think thats a British thing , anyway PM me or whatever. I will of course cover all shipping from door to door. I have a shipper over here i use who is 100% on the ball . Thanks in anticipation Steve.

Thanks for the swift reply dartforforty, will keep it in mind. Thats the sort of thing im looking for, just a good solid decent Mopar. Not interested in mega buck paint jobs and such like. Thanks. Steve.

There are alot of what you want for 10k and under

May be not terzmo, surprised, looking for a good old fashioned straight sale, no listing fees or commision.. Never mind , will still keep chipping away. Thanks to those who have pm,d.

Hello Dan yeah i know the cars ,they were for sale on the MoparMuscle club site over here. Out of my range im afraid.

I have been toying around with unloading my '66 383-4 Coronet 440 2-door. Not sure I could do it...good luck in your search.

100_6226 (Large).jpg100_6325 (Large).jpg100_6333 (Large).jpg100_8051.jpg100_8053.jpg100_8064.jpg100_8013.jpgSorry I should have been more clear. I really like my 66 B-body collection and would have a hard time parting with them. When I sold my last '66 Charger we immediately wished we would have kept it. I'm sure you will find the right car if you wait patiently. I have no idea what your abilities are or if you have any type of facility to work on a car but if it was me I'd shop a while until the "perfect" car comes up.

For instance a 383-4 car with a four speed would be cool in a color that you like. I would also look for a car with nice grille/trim. All of the aluminum trim on these cars is anodized and can be very expensive to repair and refinish. Really any of the mechanical stuff can be done with relative ease and limited expense depending on what you are capable of repairing yourself. Unfortunately that is the case for most hobbyists so it is not uncommon to see a car for sale with all of the mechanical work done needing trim/paint/interior.

With all of that said I look at these cars often and can keep an eye out for you. What are you looking for? Big block? Auto or four speed? Bench or Bucket seats? Any colors that are off limits? Stock or modified?

In addition to your personal taste it makes sense to find a seller that will work with you when inquiring about the car you are interested in. I have ran across lots of sellers that are very evasive when the following questions are asked:

Has the wiring harness under the dash melted at the headlight switch, main power feed junction, ignition switch, or ammeter?

Has the front suspension ever been rebuilt?

If the upholstery was done was the foam in the seats replaced?

Does the fuel gauge work properly?

Does anything leak?

Do the windows roll up and down correctly?

Do the doors open and close correctly?

While you might not find a car for 10k that has all of these attributes I'd rather have a car with patina and all of the above questions answered with a resounding "yes" thank fresh paint, pretty wheels and chrome valve covers.

I could go on and on so I'll stop here. A few pictures of our Coronet fleet to keep you motivated:

I have a 67 Coronet 500 Convertible project with a mass of parts in my shed. $6000

Thanks Joe, but have readmitted the ad, stating im looking for a 2 door hardtop. Budget upped to $14000 people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back