• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 65-67 8 3/4 housing

Status
Not open for further replies.

1970sat

Local time
12:42 PM
Reaction score
I’m back on the search for an 8 3/4. I have my carrier and I have 67 axles (for a little extra clearance). I’m looking for the 65-67 housing that’s 44” perch to perch (b body) and the housing that’s 54 1/4” from flange you flange (without the backing plates).

I’m back on the search for an 8 3/4. I have my carrier and I have 67 axles (for a little extra clearance). I’m looking for the 65-67 housing that’s 44” perch to perch (b body) and the housing that’s 54 1/4” from flange you flange (without the backing plates).
One on minneapolis Craig's List

I have a 65 from my Belvedere. Blasted, new spring seats, new Yukon axles, new tapered roller brgs., and new studs assembled with bearing retainers. I have $450.00 into the new parts. I'll throw in the housing for free and take $400.00 for all.
Mike
IMG_1749.JPG

I have a 65 from my Belvedere. Blasted, new spring seats, new Yukon axles, new tapered roller brgs., and new studs assembled with bearing retainers. I have $450.00 into the new parts. I'll throw in the housing for free and take $400.00 for all.
Mike
View attachment 956223

looks great thank you! The blasting is a huge help. Unfortunately I’m not set up to weld my own perches, and I already have axles, so I will pass for now. But thank you!

yes. I think we were in touch a few weeks ago regarding a complete setup. in Vancouver. i'm sure a housing would be way cheaper to ship.

I have one from a 1966 dodge charger untouched. $295

thank you for following up! I see that you’re in Florida, which may make it harder to get for me (I’m in Canada). But I’ll keep it in mind and circle back if an option opens up. Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back