• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

65 Belvedere 2 dr.

6PKRTSE

Local time
3:39 PM
Reaction score
I am not up on these as much as I am newer B & E bodies. I have a line on a 65 Belvedere 2 door that may be for sale. He says make him a fai reasonalbe market value offer for the car. Does not sound like it is a post car. The guy says it is a 318 wide block, does not run. Says it needs quarter work & the floors are a little soft in a couple of spots. Doors, hood, fenders, deck lid are all solid. What are the cars going for in restorable condition? He sent me some pics. Its in primer so its hiding alot I'm sure. May go look at it this weekend if the price is right for both of us.

We need to see pics, that will give us a better idea of what it may need. If the price is right for you both, then get it. Floor patches, trunk patches are readily available. Since it has a v8 in it, b/rb will go right in, although a bb trans will be required.

Do have anymore details about the car, interior, trim inside and out, bucket or bench?

That is about all of the info he gave me. I am assuming since it is just a Belvedere that it is a column auto. Don't know if its a bucket seat or bench seat car. Satellite's would have the console bucket seats, correct? I'll find out more if I decide to go look at it. I don't really have the money to spare for it now but it may be to good of a deal to pass up. Maybe I can work out a payment plan with him.

I paid 2250.00 for my 65 Satellite 383 4-spd H/T last winter. Was missing the motor and radiator but has most everything else. Needs quarter work and a front floor pan. Total project car. If it wasn't a 383 4-spd then it's a 1500-1800$ car.

Attachments

• DCP_0006.JPG
    DCP_0006.JPG
    176.5 KB · Views: 325
Mines a bucket/console car. Has a Sure Gipper too.

Attachments

• DCP_0005.JPG
    DCP_0005.JPG
    156.5 KB · Views: 308
Looks to be a pretty solid car for $2250.00. I am thinking that is around what he is going to want for his. I figured $2500.00 range. Seems like most I find to compare it to are done/complete nice restored cars. Don't find to many that still need restored up for sale.

Auto Transport Service
Back