• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

65 belvedere 440 conversion leftovers

Hosehead

Local time
6:57 AM
Reaction score
Hey guys, I was just curious about the need/value of the poly motor/cable shift parts that I have left over after putting a 440 and later 727 in my belvedere. I have a cable shift column(in pieces), torsion bars, leaf springs, alt. bracket, trans inspection cover, leaf spring mounting brackets, front drums, spindles, motor mounts and so on from my 65 Plymouth. Do any of you poly guys have a need for this stuff? I am not used to throwing out mopar parts but I'm not sure what to do with this stuff. Most of it is surface rusty. Is it scrap? I don't have a lot of spare time to ship it, but anyone in the Los Angeles area is welcome to it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 264
the brake drums for certain should be placed aside for those folks that want to maintain originality..maybe even the spindles.

That's what I thought, but I couldn't give any of that stuff away. My scrap guy at work hopefully made a few bucks. I kept the column if anyone needs one.

Auto Transport Service
Back