• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

65 Belvedere ... Anyone recognize this car ??

69 Charger 500 Fanatic

Local time
12:36 AM
Reaction score
Does anyone recognize the Belvedere ??

1965-plymouth-belvedere.jpg

Lol, if it was light blue in the late 60’s; it could have been in Akron,Oh. area.(with a Vanke 440 in it)

Yeah in today's market you have to be quick on getting a good buy but cautious at the same time. I've always said if it's ment to be it will work out.
I'll live I guess ?? :lol: ... I was thinking seriously about scooping this one up too and if I didn't like it when it got here ... I could always turn it loose ... They are out there all over the place but not necessarily, directly in the public eye sometimes ...

Someday I would like to have a '65 Belvedere. My Dad had one with the push button transmission. I was 5 at the time. My dad took me everywhere back then. I remember the big dots on the pedals, like in the pictures. Little did I know my Dad would be gone in 6 years. That car holds a lot of memories for me.

i brought this 65 bel rag from mich to calif . one family owned car it's whole life . fairly complete parts wise , and all great floors . just missing one top part of the wind shield trim .

DSC03121.JPG

DSC03122.JPG

DSC03132.JPG

DSC03114.JPG

DSC03142.JPG

IMG_5639.JPG

IMG_5642.JPG

IMG_5643.JPG

IMG_5644.JPG

thumbnail.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back