• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 65 Belvedere grille & frt. end parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

dadeo

Local time
10:17 AM
Reaction score
Looking for a 65 Belvedere grille for a repair job. Also, car hit fire hydrant so I need front bumper, valence, hood, maybe hemi K-frame, bumper brkts etc. Can anyone help me out or give me a contact that may have any of these parts.
123_1.jpeg

That'll buff out. Ouch!
Have you checked ebay?

Fenders are ok but thanks anyways. Yup I've been on ebay and may tap into the front valence and bumper on there. Just trying to reach all connections possible.

Got a pair of headlight bezels? Nice ones.

Hard to believe but the headlight bezels wound up being ok after a little massaging. Thanks for the reply.

I have a pretty nice hood. Not sure how you will get it?

Any chance you can post a pic, top & bottom or tell me exactly what is wrong with it. How much are you looking at for that hood.

Any chance you can post a pic, top & bottom or tell me exactly what is wrong with it. How much are you looking at for that hood.
Here are some pictures. Asking $125.00. Not interested in shipping. How about trying Charlie Quarters, located in Tawas City, MI, I get alot of parts from him. PM me and I will send contact info on Charlies.

hood 086.JPG hood 088.JPG hood 090.JPG hood 091.JPG hood 093.JPG

Thanks MD Mopar. Since you're not willing to ship it I'll follow up with Charlie. He has already sent me a pm. Thanks again for the connection!

Thanks MD Mopar. Since you're not willing to ship it I'll follow up with Charlie. He has already sent me a pm. Thanks again for the connection!
good luck. look familiar? My car.

hood 003.JPG chair and car 003.jpg

I have the hood latch bar and a nice radiator core support if you need those pieces! P.M. me for more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back