• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

65 coronet at south mountain

Thanks man.Im one of the few that drive there to race.This was the first good passes on the car...(except for driver error lol)

Come on down in two weeks..Blue oval show this weekend so we wont be there..

I Talked With My Engine Builder Bill Stiles Today And They Talked About Bringing Both The 'Cuda And The Duster Up!

Attachments

• STILES AT BEAVER SPRINGS 2004  2.jpg
    STILES AT BEAVER SPRINGS 2004 2.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 482
  • Carlisle 2009 009-Bill Stiles New Duster.jpg
    Carlisle 2009 009-Bill Stiles New Duster.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 552
  • Carlisle 2009--426 Hemi Engine-Stiles's Cuda.jpg
    Carlisle 2009--426 Hemi Engine-Stiles's Cuda.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 443
Cool...Hope to see ya there...:headbang:

Nice car and nice pass ! I love the Bill Stiles SS Cuda and Pro Stock Duster. Ron

I Talked With My Engine Builder Bill Stiles Today And They Talked About Bringing Both The 'Cuda And The Duster Up!

If you come down this Sunday look for me down near the turn at the end of the strip guardrail side.. hope to see ya there...

Nice pass... Nice 65

Awesome dude !! Im so glad you are enjoying the car ! ... Post some pics of the things you've changed so far ..... I started to miss it last weekend !!

What is the combo ??, engine details, trans, tire, traction aids, shocks, gears, weight, best run et & mph, what-ever etc., I'm just curious...

Auto Transport Service
Back