• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

65 Coronet hardtop weather strip install help

biff426

Local time
2:24 PM
Reaction score
Guys I am to the point of installing the weather strip (roof rail) looking for some pictures and or guidance I thought it would be straight forward but it looks like it could go a couple different ways. Also I guess you just glue the front section to the a piller? Any help much appreciated.

Guys I am to the point of installing the weather strip (roof rail) looking for some pictures and or guidance I thought it would be straight forward but it looks like it could go a couple different ways. Also I guess you just glue the front section to the a piller? Any help much appreciated.
Hey 65. Yeah. I just went through the entire deal. Not sure how to send pics on this site yet. But I did take one and try to send it. However, you can look my profile up and get my contact info and I can explain it to you. It's actually easier than you think.

0429180055.jpg

On my '64 hardtop there is one screw that secures the front to the pillar, and then some adhesive too.

Auto Transport Service
Back