• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 65 Coronet - parting out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparbrad

Local time
4:37 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I didnt know which thread to put this in so I put it here. Im parting the whole car so no part is too small or too big. The body has some rust here and there.
Items not available are:
-windshield
-back window
-all interior and exterior window trim
-back seat
-grille
-door panels
Everything else is up for grabs, poly 318 2 barrel, 727 column shift, 8 3/4 I dont know the ratio yet, power steering, manual drum brakes, no a/c, electronic ignition conversion, complete dash, front bench seat, trim, etc.
Pm me for needs or reply below

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 952
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 902
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 944
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 905
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 869
  • 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 865
I looking for the 2 shift levers that go on the side of the tranny. The rod that goes from the main shift lever to the bell crank and the bell crank bracket that bolts to the side of the bell housing. If you have these please email me @ c----------------------------------m. Thanks

EDITED BY STAFF. PLEASE SEE THE FORUM RULES BEFORE POSTING AGAIN. NO EMAIL ADDRESSES OR PHONE NUMBERS.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow thats a shame to part that car out it looks pretty solid would make a nice project car.

I'll sell whats let for $800. Has a clear title too. I had this car for sale last year and had no hits, so I used the parts I could on another project. The body isnt that bad, very saveable. I havent sold anything off it yet. The only things missing are whats mentioned.

I'll sell whats let for $800. Has a clear title too. I had this car for sale last year and had no hits, so I used the parts I could on another project. The body isnt that bad, very saveable. I havent sold anything off it yet. The only things missing are whats mentioned.

well if you decide to part out you got my list! will love to have it I need the floors for my 2 door sedan. mel

As much of a pain that it is to cut a floor pan out and ship it, you might as well buy the whole car.

well if you decide to part out you got my list! will love to have it I need the floors for my 2 door sedan. mel

why don't you just buy a new 1 piece floor for your car and be done with it for like 600 shipped you could go that route and it would be a whole lot easier.

Do you have the 2-piece chrome that goes over the top of the back glass (rear windshield) on the interior side?

Do you have the 2-piece chrome that goes over the top of the back glass (rear windshield) on the interior side?

No sorry, there is no window trim at all! It was all used on another car.

This car is now FOR PARTS ONLY!!! The engine, trans and rear end are all sold. Also all the side mouldings, tail lights, front turn signals and trunk finnish panel are sold.

hi I need both quarter panel moldings with nuts and the right fender side molding with nuts. how much do you want?

For sure I just pm'd a guy about some trim parts I don't know why they keep posting the OLD Posts! I know they'll say because the post might have some info thats useful! Make a thread for old post!!!!!!

what shape is the original blue steering wheel under the leather covers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back