• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'65 Coronet parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need right front fender side molding with nuts. How much do you want?

Have ya figured out whether or not your gonna need the grille?

I need right front fender side molding with nuts. How much do you want?

I want a million dollars for it but I know that I'm not going to get it. Does $40 plus shipping work?

- - - Updated - - -

Have ya figured out whether or not your gonna need the grille?

I haven't had time to work on other grille yet. Hopefully soon. This working for a living sure gets in the way.

sorry I did not respond sooner 40 sounds good. Also I need the quarter panel trim clips and the rear point molding. I see the front bumper is not straight but my car is missing the bumper so I could use it as a core and I will need the lights etc. How much for these extra item and how much is the shipping. I live in NJ

I'll check on the clips and molding when I get back. $20 on the bumper but the turn signal lights are already sold. I'll check on shipping too. I could have almost delivered to you as I'm headed to Maine after the Nats.

Yes I am interested in right front molding with clips front bumper and both quarter panel clips and molding as previously reply. I can meet you at a location near NJ

y

Yes I am interested in right front molding with clips front bumper and both quarter panel clips and molding as previously reply. I can meet you at a location near NJ y
I'm back. I had already left by the time you responded. I'll get the moldings off the car in the next couple of days and let you know shipping costs.

Yes I am interested in right front molding with clips front bumper and both quarter panel clips and molding as previously reply. I can meet you at a location near NJ y
I'm back. I had already left by the time you responded. I'll get the moldings off the car in the next couple of days and let you know shipping costs.

Ok Frank I will await your response

I have the pieces off now I have to get them packaged up to ship. I will try to get that done in the next couple of days.

How much for the drivers fender trim, and is it the same as a 2 door? Thanks

$40, same as the right side but I am not sure if it is the same as a two door trim piece. Can anyone answer if it's the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back