• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE '65 Coronet quarter panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outsider

Local time
5:28 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
'65 Coronet full quarter, trunk to door sill from a car I parted out about 30 years ago. $300 Prefer local pick-up, located in Tacoma Wa., as shipping would be difficult me, and expensive for you. Have some other misc '65 parts also. Will hold, upon payment, for a reasonable amount of time for someone to make...
Quarter.JPG
qutr to door.JPG

Qtr insd.JPG

I see in your pic one of the taillight assemblies for a 500 car do you have both of them?

You mean like these?
65TL.JPG

I parted out two 500s a few decades ago. Still have the first one of three I bought going on 45 years ago with 62,000 miles on it, big block 4spd.

Are they for sale and how much do you want for em?
Can I get a couple more pics

Sure I will sell, unlikely I would use them at this point. Not perfect, but put away inside a few decades ago. All the mount studs there. I'll try and post a few more pics tomorrow.

Washed them and they have some pits and scratches, though they seem to look a little worse under camera flash than in daylight. Driver quality to some degree, but if you are looking for show quality these would be candidates for re-chrome. In any case, I would do $140 shipping included for the pair of taillights. PM me if interested.
TL rear.JPG
TL tops.JPG
SAM_2720.JPG
SAM_2711.JPG

Last edited:
Let me get to my garage this week and compare them to the ones on my car. I'll get back to you soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back