• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB "65 CORONET TRIM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
7:30 AM
Reaction score
I am looking for the piece of outside stainless trim that goes on the drivers side above the door window.
It is also above the seal that seals the drivers window. It slides in on both ends and covers up the rain gutter.There are no screw holes in this piece. It measures just over 28 inches long.
I need one that is in nice shape. Ok if it needs to be buffed but I need one that not beat up or bent.
Thanks for your help

An update
I had these four fancy looking clips in my big selection of bits and pieces. I had already taken them and had them cleaned and plated. The tag on the bag said trim clips over windows. While I was looking over the trim piece that I was asking for I noticed marks on the back side from these clips. I installed the trim with the clips and it looks decent (not perfect). II think I'll go with what I have.
Thanks to all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back