• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND Interior Chrome trim 64-65 2dr hardtop

Status
Not open for further replies.

max426

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:43 AM
Reaction score
I need the 2 piece rear window inside trim, Both A pillar and transition pieces.
This is for a driver, would like nice condition.

Thanks, Jim

I need the 2 piece rear window inside trim, Both A pillar and transition pieces.
This is for a driver, would like nice condition.

Thanks, Jim
Mine was rusty and pitted and rechroming was about $100.00/18" so I blasted it all, sanded, primered, and had it painted, along with the dash, visor frames and mirror base to match the outside color. I don't have pics of the trim yet but, here is the dash.
Mike
IMG_2807.JPG

Mike, Thanks I have done the same on other cars. I want to keep the chrome on this one.

Mike, Thanks I have done the same on other cars. I want to keep the chrome on this one.
I don't blame you. I just did not want to invest that much more in my car.
Mike

I've only a couple of interior pieces left. Here's one for the front windshield. Shines nice and would look good on the car. There is some pitting on the inside corner which I've shown in one of the photos. Not very visible when installed. Wanted you to know about it.
$18 for this plus shipping. Please let me know either way.

SANY0001.JPG

SANY0002.JPG

SANY0003.JPG

Last edited:
Here's the wrap around trim for inside of rear windshield. These shine well but have light peppering over most of the surfaces. I don't know that I've ever seen an original one that didn't exhibit that same problem. Not mint, not NOS but darn decent for a nice driver. I had a really clean low mile 65 from the San Diego area that had always been kept in a garage and these parts were in terrible shape on that car. Of course I came up with these after selling the car.

$48 for these plus shipping. Please let me know either way. I usually hear from other forum members expressing interest in stuff like this.

SANY0004.JPG

SANY0006.JPG

SANY0007.JPG

SANY0008.JPG

SANY0009.JPG

I will buy all of it. PM incoming

I was searching for these when Mr. P body found his. Do you also need the 2 little pieces that tie the bottom of the A pillar trim to the dash?

APT 1.jpg
APT 2.jpg
APT 3.jpg

I was searching for these when Mr. P body found his. Do you also need the 2 little pieces that tie the bottom of the A pillar trim to the dash?
I do not need the trim at the dash. PM coming

Thanks, jim

Found
Thanks to all involved.
Thanks FBBO!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back