• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 65 coronet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really feel for you, can't imagin what it would be like to walk out and see that...

DAMN.........I as a 65 Coro owner can feel your pain,
that REALLY sucks!!! :sad10:

The insure will not heal a Mopar enthusiasts broken heart, thats for sure.......

well got a real screwing from the insurance co. I'm gonna try to sell the car as you see it so if anyone is interested let me know..

Why not find another 440 hdtp and transplant everything? Maybe do a 2dr.post! IMO it's going to get enough out of it by parting it! I'm partial to the 65s. BTW who was the ins. carrier? Did you have stated value on it?

Why not find another 440 hdtp and transplant everything? Maybe do a 2dr.post! IMO it's going to get enough out of it by parting it! I'm partial to the 65s. BTW who was the ins. carrier? Did you have stated value on it?

the carrier was the hartford and i thought i had a value put on it but i didnt..i just need to sell the whole car...i really dont want to part it out..

Would like to get 6000 for it..yes it runs and drives..the motor trans and rear are very strong. There has to be almost 10k in parts if I were to part it out..

I am interested I do believe I sent a pm previously.If you would shoot me a pm with contact info. Thanks!

Always a day late and a dollar short!! It should make a nice ride for ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back