• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE '65 Dodge Coronet 500 convertiTible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roadcuda

Local time
2:12 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Time to thin the herd. I am offering my '65 Coronet 500 convertible. If you want a car that is roadworthy to drive with no worries about getting a dent or nick this is a possibility, or it's a good candidate for full restoration. It's a 318 poly 2 bbl, auto, and power steering, and with the brakes converted to a duel master cylinder. engine does smoke at start up-but clears up some as engine warms up. Valve seals have been replaced. I do have all the 500 trim for the wheel wells and lower rocker panels but is in rough shape. The interior as far as I can tell is original but has no tears. There is a tear in the top over the drivers seat but is covered well by duct tape. Car is located in 06067. asking $8500. obo

DSCN7185.JPG

DSCN7183.JPG

DSCN7188.JPG

DSCN7191.JPG

DSCN7192.JPG

DSCN7194.JPG

Your inbox is full, please contact me. I live near you!

I'm trying to clear my inbox but can't get it cleared. Don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Thank you sir.

Time to thin the herd. I am offering my '65 Coronet 500 convertible. If you want a car that is roadworthy to drive with no worries about getting a dent or nick this is a possibility, or it's a good candidate for full restoration. It's a 318 poly 2 bbl, auto, and power steering, and with the brakes converted to a duel master cylinder. engine does smoke at start up-but clears up some as engine warms up. Valve seals have been replaced. I do have all the 500 trim for the wheel wells and lower rocker panels but is in rough shape. The interior as far as I can tell is original but has no tears. There is a tear in the top over the drivers seat but is covered well by duct tape. Car is located in 06067. asking $8500. obo

View attachment 1499237

View attachment 1499240

View attachment 1499241

View attachment 1499242

View attachment 1499243

View attachment 1499244
Good morning. I’m interested in the Coronet. Are you able to PM me?

You still have it, I thought you sold it

Hi RoadCuda apparently I have reached my 15 private conversation limit?! Have PM you twice on Dodge appreciate a PM back to me Thank You, TX9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back