• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

65 dodge post getting reborn

65NUTCASE

Local time
6:16 PM
Reaction score
Here is a shot of what takes up my spare time. Comment's welcome Will up date as much as possable.

Last edited:
Looks like a good way to burn up the spare time, look forward to more ****.

Looks good Pat. Keep all of us updated, and I'll keep you updated with my '62 in black.

Got more money . Now that I'm strippin.

Holy #@%$! there is metal under this . :blob1: I THINK THE FUMES ARE GETTING TO ME ! The last pic looks odd. Oh well back to strippin.:tied up:

Last edited:
The project looks a little upside-down:laughing9: Alot of work to do what your doin' ao keep chippin away and good luck!!

OMG!!! What if you get that thing stripped and find out it is a 73 Torino????

Ya know they haven't found jimmy yet! And Ithought the ford emblem I found was stuck to my shoe !

Now time to play in the sand

Just made arraingments to get the rest of the floor , engine comp and inside floor lightly sand blasted..

Sand Sun and ?

Here it is in all it's naked glory..

Last edited:
More pics + the help

Quick and easy

Last edited:
O.K. here is the latest. body work done in primer . painted undercarrage. started reassembly of suspension. I really need to sell my 67 to help pay for this sponge. PAT

Last edited:

More pics

Last edited:
Here is where im at now..

Last edited:
Looking good! What are you planning for power?

What an incredible before and after, the transition and contrast is amazing! I can see why people call this car ****. Awesome and inspiring, great job!

Beautiful job so far! I am looking forward to the progress. Is that a factory or custom color?

detail

THANKS GUYS ...The engine is 10.5 -1 60 over 440, compu-flo heads, lunati voodoo cam, edelbrock ch28 intake , mallory unilite ignition 3000 converter, 391 gears .. As far as the color it is 96 Dodge Caravan bright silver. The interior is burgandy or as Dodge called it dark red. here are some of the detail pieces done.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back